Finally! After waiting for sooo long, we're finally getting a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for Generation 6! Yes!
My expectations for this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon are:
1. All 721 Pokemon are obtainable in the game.
2. Have a bigger starter roster than Gates to Infinity.
3. All Legendary Pokemon are playable.
4. All Pokemon that are capable of Mega Evolution can Mega Evolve.
5. All Pokemon that have different forms have all their forms in the game.
6. You can obtain, recruit, and play as shiny Pokemon.
7. No Pokemon are restricted to certain IQ groups like in Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky.
8. You can choose which IQ skills you want your Pokemon to have.
9. Pokemon have specified genders again.
10. Pokemon can learn egg moves in the game.
11. All TMs are available.
12. A better storyline than Gates to Infinity.
13. Pikachu, Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Axew, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Munchlax, Buneary, Riolu, Eevee, Skitty, Buizel, Machop, Psyduck, Cubone, Vulpix, Growlithe, Aipom, Togepi, Zorua, Lillipup, Shinx, Litleo, Pancham, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Teddiursa, and Cubchoo are all available as starters.
14. If you soft reset enough, you can get a shiny starter Pokemon.
15. Have more dungeons than Gates to Infinity.
16. You can recruit any Pokemon in any dungeon, unlike Gates to Infinity.
17. You can customize the dungeon music to your desire.
18. You can stay in a dungeon room for as long as you want.
19. Boss Pokemon don't have IQ skills, unlike they did in Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky.
20. This dialog in the game needs to be witty and funny at times.
21. Companion mode was a great idea. However, you should be able to play as one of your recruited Pokemon in the hub world in story mode as well.
22. You can do interesting thing in the hub world kind of like you did in Gates to Infinity.
23. All Pokemon can have their hidden abilities in the game.
24. The move Agility, if used by a Pokemon that can learn that move, needs to only speed up that particular Pokemon, not every other Pokemon in the room like in the past Mystery Dungeon games. God, that was annoying...
25. Rock Smash can break dungeon walls again.
26. You can sometimes obtain items from dungeon walls by using Rock Smash again them.
27. You can win awesome items by playing mini games kind of like you did in Gates to Infinity.
28. There are interesting side stories available to play kind of like in Explorers of Sky.
29. Enemy Pokemon don't evolve in dungeons after they've defeated one of your team members anymore. That was an awful idea incorporated into Gates to Infinity...
So what do you guys think? Do you want some of these things back in the next Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? Because I know I do.